Java 6 Update 15
1. Click on Camera icon located in the top-left corner of Firefox(shown below)
2. Click on the “Continue Allowing” button to temporarily activate Java for our site. The users will continue to see the prompt at each new login attempt.(The Install plugin link will not work and will require the user to go to www.java.com to upgrade Java to the latest build for the prompt to disappear)
3. If a user accidentally ‘Blocks the Plugin “they will need to go to the Firefox Main menu and select Tools>Add-ons.
4. In the Add-on window select ‘Plugins’ on the left
6. After making the selection the user may need to close the Market-Q browser window they are in and log back into Market-Q
In Google Chrome users will see a notification stating “Java™ was blocked because it is out of date” at login
No problems found